New Years 2014 Here We Come
Monday, January 9, 2012
Home Instruction:)
Today is Monday the 9th and I start home instruction. Home instruction is where my teachers from school come to my house and teach me instead of me going to school. I have a few reasons of why I am not going to school, but there is one really big one. That reason is I am later on going to be coming off a medication and I don't know if that's just going to make me more sick, so the safest thing to do is stay home. Today I have Connections and Language Arts. I have different teachers come in at different times everyday! So, I really am a little excited about how this is going to go and also getting back to school work. I miss my friends, but I really need to focus on getting better right now. Well My first teacher is coming at 3:45 and the subject is connections, but Mrs. Kopp is sick so Mrs. Heller my language arts teacher is covering for her. Thanks Mrs. Heller and feel better Mrs. Kopp! I am going to get my school work ready so bye guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was so good to see you today, Sophia. You certainly are handling your situation with maturity and perseverance. Try not to get overwhelmed by the schoolwork. Just do what you can, when you can. There are no deadlines. It was nice to chat with your parents and meet your dog!You have a wonderful support system in place to help you on this journey, and I so happy to be a part of it.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mrs. Heller and it was nice seeing you too!
ReplyDeleteSophia I miss you! Good luck starting school again ill tell Mrs.heller and Mrs.kopp to Say hi once in a while! Oh.... and answer your phone ;) good luck! :D
ReplyDeleteSophia! It's Carol! I'm so excited to start reading your blog! I miss you so much! You're so brave. I don't know how I would be able to do all of the thing you've been able to. Keep moving forward! Everyone misses you so much and we all hope the best for your recovery. Let me know if you need anything at all. I'm open to help with anything, even school work, at anytime! Miss you lots! Keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteSorry I couldn't come on Monday Sophia - I was not feeling good at all : ( . But I'm trying to get there this week - I emailed your Dad about it so I should see you soon! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Soph!! its kelly!(: i miss you so much and i had a great time on the 28th at kim's. you're so brave you have no idea. Everyone misses you so much and school is not the same without you! don't hesistate to call if you nee anything- im only like 30 seconds away!! no.. legit... im at nicoles house everyday.(: From here, things are just going to get better, trust me. also, party when you come back to school? i think soo....(: well i miss you so much and your soo adorable with your little bear in that picture!(: love you girl, txt me!
ReplyDeletelove kelly!(:
Hey Phi! I miss you so much! We're all thinking of you at school! Spanish isn't the same without you there. I know you can get trough this! Crohn's has got nothing on you, girl! And I love seeing the pictures of you on here! It looks like you're doing well! Feel better! Miss and love you soooo much, Soph! xoxo Kim<3
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks guys! luv ya! <3
ReplyDelete