New Years 2014 Here We Come

New Years 2014 Here We Come

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fashion Show Time 2013!

Hey guys I know I haven't updated you in a while and that seems to always be what’s happening but, keeping up with school work hasn't been entirely easy. Anyways today is Thursday and it's bring your child to work, so I have been able to take some time to write a couple of posts. Yesterday I went to a store called Boubou's in the Willow-Brook Mall. It's a really cute dress shop and I went to go try on some dresses for this year’s fashion show!! Also I haven't gotten the chance to tell you that this year I am being honored and I am writing a speech and everything! I found this really cute short dress and can't wait to wear it on Monday. The fitting went well and afterwards I met up with my grandparents and we had dinner at the Cheese Cake Factory. Tonight I am going to buy some shoes and I will definitely post up pictures from the show right after! I can't wait I am so excited but also nervous at the same time because I have to give a speech in front of everyone. But, I am a pretty good speaker in public so I am not too worried haha. Not to brag well I will keep you posted thanks for your patience and sorry again for not updating anything in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment