New Years 2014 Here We Come
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Getting out of the house!! :)
Yesterday was Monday and it was definitely a good day! It was the first day that i actually went somewhere out of my house and the neighborhood. I went to the Palisades Mall! It's so big!! My cousins had invited me the night before to come with them and go to a place in the Palisades mall called Fun City. When we got there we first did something called magic Quest, and it was great. There was an arcade, lazar tag and much more. But when I went into lazer tag I had to wear a vest over my back-pack. It was pretty heavy, and every-time I got shot it vibrated and that made me feel sick, so I stopped. I had gotten a lot of stares which at some points made me feel angry and annoyed but, I am strong and got through it! Hopefully from now on I will just improve on my health and will be able to go to more places and feel confident and good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sophia,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see that you are getting out of the house and you seem to be in good spirits! We're thinking of you here.....and of course they call you to the office every day you are absent so we keep hearing your name over the loud speaker!!
Sophia,
ReplyDeleteGlad you got out of the house! It's hard to go out in public and have people stare at you. It usually happens because people are curious and don't realize they are being rude. Wait until a little kids asks you why you have the tube - they don't hesitate to ask questions at all! Once I was in Panera with Brayden and he went up to a guy with a purple mohawk and asked him about his "spikes." LOL
You are learning a lot about how people who are considered "different" feel. I personally have a feeling that you are starting a trend and soon all teens will be sporting the "tube!" :)
Keep your head up and feel good about yourself - you'll always be a beauty - tube or not!
Also on a side note some of the other teachers were interested in your blog so I forwarded it to them. (You can see Mr. G above) I hope you don't mind. Everyone is just wondering how you are doing and proud of your blog and courage! See you soon!
- Mrs. Kopp
Hahaha thats funny thanks, it means a lot!
ReplyDeleteAre you a member Mr. Gilmartin, it doesn't say you are???
ReplyDeleteI think I am now....
ReplyDeleteHey Sophia! It's Ms. Sofen. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. I hope you're feeling better every day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ms. Sofen ;)
ReplyDelete