New Years 2014 Here We Come
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
The Good News!
Well I told you in my last post that I would write a new post after I went to the doctor's. So, this is what this post is about. In the many times I have been to the doctor since last year, I have never ever received good news. But, today was different! I GOT GOOD NEWS!!!!! I have gained exactly 1 pound and have grown a half of an inch since my last visit a month ago. I really don't see what is so special about that, but my parents are thrilled. My mom even said Yay were going to have "A half Inch party"! Not sure what thats supposed to mean but we never did. But I will take good news over bad any day. I am finally glad to say I am progressing in my health and not declining. Well I have to go take a shower! Yipee haha bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YEAH! ... we are DEFINITELY going to have a 1/2 inch party this weekend ... but it's going to be a short one (ha, ha, ha). Thrilled to finally have some encouraging news ... Love Ya!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news! You definitely looked better and had some more pep last night.
ReplyDeleteThat's GREAT news Sophia!! Every pound and 1/2 inch counts!! I hope you get good news only from here on out! See you Friday!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! haha
ReplyDeleteGreat News!! Are we invited to the party
ReplyDeleteCongrats....good news is always better.
ReplyDelete