New Years 2014 Here We Come
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Update Jan. 5, 2012
Today I didn't do much of anything. I had gotten up at 10:30 which is early for me because I am still in the habit of going to bed at midnight and waking up at noon. I then went directly into the shower after that, but something didn't feel right. I felt weak to stand up so I just took a bath. After that I went right into bed again. It seems that I must of caught a cold because I have been sneezing and my nose has been running and my head feels like it's going to explode. My cousin had just passed away a few days ago and was supposed to go to his wake but because I wasn't feeling well I wasn't able to make it. The rest of the day I just chilled out and watched netflix with my brother. I just took it easy for the rest of the day. Now I am just hanging out with my parents and we are just talking and reading in our warm and cozy house! Well it's bed time, goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Sophia,
ReplyDeleteIt's Izzy I have been copying down all my notes in a seperate jornual for you. How are you feeling? I hope you aren't too lonley. I'll always stop by if you need company.
Izzy
Hi Sophia,
ReplyDeleteI will be over Monday (I think)and we will chat about the Outiders, so keep reading in your warm, cozy house. Looking forward to seeing you. Hope you are feeling better. You look so pretty-tube and all! Mrs. Heller
Sophifee,
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better. We miss you in school!
--Ryan Grant (RYRY)
Feel Better sophia! Your still gorgeous no matter what. I really hope you get well soon. :)
ReplyDelete-Aly
Thanks Aly hey but which Aly? hahaha sorry!
ReplyDeleteHaha never-mind Aly I got it haha sorry girl!
ReplyDeleteSophia I'm so sorry your cousin died :( not another :( but I hope you are feeling better we should hang out soon!
ReplyDelete