Today is my third day of being back to school. I am definitely adjusting well and I am so glad to be back. On the first day of school I walked up the stairs to my locker just as the bell rang and the hall filled with all of my friends and teachers. I felt like there was no air to breathe, everybody came over at once ... haha. I felt like a celebrity and it totally made my day. A couple of days before going back to school my dad gave my teachers a bunch of the stickers I wear so that other people can wear them. I was so surprised to see how many people put them on their face to show their support for me! I was so excited, I felt like I blended in. Then, 4 of my best friends gave me a huge gift. I now have three pounds each of mints, jolly ranchers, and flavored lifesavers. When am I ever going to eat all of that?
After being in school for awhile, my pump made the loudest beeping noise it could possibly make and everyone was looking around the room to see what was making the noise ... including my teacher. The battery on my pump was dead. I was so nervous about going back to school that I forgot to plug it in the night before. So, I had to go to the nurse's office and unhook. After that class ended, I went down to the gym room where I got to see even more of my friends. I was so happy to see everyone and had a GREAT first day. I was confident and I had faith in myself and sometimes that is all you need. That's all for now, I'll keep you posted ... Bye!
I'm glad you had a great first day! I"m so sorry that I didn't realize the beep was your backpack - I was SURE it was one of the boys with that dog whistle app! By the way all the kids LOVED the stickers - I was on team turtle and it was great! So glad you're back!
ReplyDeleteHey that's me who gave you candy!! But Lauren bought it so she gets the props ;) hehe but I'm sk happy you're back!!! :D luv ya :)
ReplyDeleteI was certain you were going to have a monkey sticker on....
ReplyDelete