New Years 2014 Here We Come
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Doctor Visit 3/6 - GOOD NEWS!
Just wanted to give you all a quick update. Went to my monthly doctors visit on Tuesday, March 6th, and the Enteral Therapy is working. In just 4 weeks I gained 5 ponds, tipping the scales at a whopping 76 lbs. And, the best news of all is that as of Friday, March 2nd, I have been medication free. I stopped taking my last medication on Friday and so far, I've been feeling good. One more month of just Enteral Therapy and then we can start to reintroduce food. Not sure what I'll be able to eat, but I'm looking forward to it. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that everything continues to go well. That's all for now, I'll keep you posted ... bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sophia - that's great news!! 5 lbs WOW!! I thought you were looking a little plumper last time I saw you LOL - : ) That's really great, I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete