New Years 2014 Here We Come

New Years 2014 Here We Come

Monday, May 14, 2012

Calling all Walkers ... Take Steps & Be Heard

1.4 million Americans live with Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis and I am one of them. I was diagnosed with Crohn's in March of 2011 at the age of 12. Crohn's is a painful and incurable disease that attacks the digestive system. Many who suffer from Crohn's also deal with complications such as liver problems, anemia, joint pain, fatigue and other autoimmune issues. 
On June 3, 2012, my family and I will be taking part in the Liberty State Park Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis to raise awareness and much needed funds for valuable research. If any of you would like to walk with us, or If you'd like to donate to our efforts and support CCFA, follow this link to donate online  -or-  leave a comment below and I'll send details on how you can help.



http://online.ccfa.org/site/TR/2012TakeStepsWalk/Chapter-NewJersey?px=2620205&pg=personal&fr_id=3188


CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America) is very important to my family and I. When I was diagnosed over a year ago, CCFA was there to help. Not only did they provide support for me and my family, but valuable resources and information as well. Especially during a time when we nothing about this disease.


Thank you, and a special thank you to those of you who have already donated or joined our team. Walk with us to find a cure for Crohn's & Colitis!

No comments:

Post a Comment