Hello all, just wanted to give you a quick update on our fundraising efforts. On June 3rd, our team (Sophia's Soldiers) is participating in the Liberty State Park Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis walk to raise money for CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America). Our team goal was to raise $1,500. I am happy to report that not only did we reach our goal, but we are now closing in on $2,000. WooHoo!
I would like to send out a very special THANK YOU! Thank you to all of you who will be walking with us, and thank you to all of you who have donated and helped us reach our goal. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful family and friends.
The money we raise will fund research, raise awareness and change lives. I'm hopeful that one day I will be able to live a normal life that is free from pain and fatigue. There is still 5 days left. If anyone would like to donate and help out, follow the link below (and thank you as well)
http://online.ccfa.org/site/TR/2012TakeStepsWalk/Chapter-NewJersey?px=2620205&pg=personal&fr_id=3188
No comments:
Post a Comment