Please Watch Untill the end, I know it's seven minutes and it's silly but the end is important and this video will put a smile on your face!! Talk to you soon!
Sophia - I"m glad you posted this video because I WAS wondering how you were doing! I'm also happy to learn that Richa has magical zooming powers that she apparently kept a secret last year! I'm glad your surgery went well and that you'll have button before Christmas! That's great because it will be tiny and won't interfere with clothes or anything like that. It's good that you don't have the nose tube but I have to say I will miss the animal cheek stickers! : ) It looks like you're having fun and I'm so glad to see that. Keep us posted and enjoy the rest of your summer! And Richa - you will love high school - it's one of the best times in your life so enjoy it! <3 Mrs. Kopp
Hi Sophia, I have been wondering if you had the surgery. Super!I am sure that you are so happy to not have to keep changing the tube from one side to another. You were so brave! I know how you hated that. You guys look like you are having a fun summer and that's great. Please e-mail and let us know how high school is going. As Mrs. Kopp said, It's one of the best times of your life. Make new friends and join clubs. Oh, and don't forget to do homework ha! Say hi to mom and dad for me.
Sophia - I"m glad you posted this video because I WAS wondering how you were doing! I'm also happy to learn that Richa has magical zooming powers that she apparently kept a secret last year! I'm glad your surgery went well and that you'll have button before Christmas! That's great because it will be tiny and won't interfere with clothes or anything like that. It's good that you don't have the nose tube but I have to say I will miss the animal cheek stickers! : ) It looks like you're having fun and I'm so glad to see that. Keep us posted and enjoy the rest of your summer! And Richa - you will love high school - it's one of the best times in your life so enjoy it!
ReplyDelete<3 Mrs. Kopp
* it should say "a button before Christmas" see what happens when you don't proofread - let this be your first HS writing lesson! LOL
ReplyDeleteHi Sophia,
ReplyDeleteI have been wondering if you had the surgery. Super!I am sure that you are so happy to not have to keep changing the tube from one side to another. You were so brave! I know how you hated that. You guys look like you are having a fun summer and that's great. Please e-mail and let us know how high school is going. As Mrs. Kopp said, It's one of the best times of your life. Make new friends and join clubs. Oh, and don't forget to do homework ha!
Say hi to mom and dad for me.