New Years 2014 Here We Come
Monday, January 20, 2014
School:
When I was in eighth grade I did something called home-instruction. That is where instead of me going to school I have teachers come to my house and teach me. Well this is what I am doing it again. So far I have been out for three months, and boy has it been stressful. I left school because I was missing a ton of school because mornings have been hard which has caused me to miss a ton of school work. So, it was decided that I take some time to make it all up. Well its been stressful. Now that I am almost caught up I will be able to go back soon. The set date is February 3rd and I am so excited! Being home all day can get really boring and I miss all of my friends. I have a meeting this Tuesday about going back to school. When I get back I will be going back partial day. I am very excited to see my friends and to get back in a classroom. These three months have been crazy and just lonely and I am ready! I have a meeting tomorrow with the guidance department and some of my teachers to figure out a schedule and to answer some questions so, it will be easier for me to get back. I have two weeks left and I have been counting down the days! Hopefully my meeting will make my transition back less stressful and I can definitely assure you that my next few post will be about meetings and getting back to school! Thanks you all again for your support! Have a wonderful week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment